Mental Health Wellness and Empowerment
Individual Therapy is used to improve overall well-being and resolve personal and relationship problems. We often feel unhappy with our current situation or unsure about how to get to the next step in our lives. I strive to meet you where you are at in each and every session. My practice involves encouraging and challenging you to identify and build upon your strengths to create positive changes in your life.
Together we can figure out what might be getting in the way of your fulfillment.
Areas of specialty for individual therapy:
- Relationship issues or dating patterns that lead to unsuccessful or “dead-end” romances
- Contemplating or recovering from a difficult break-up or divorce
- Dealing with infidelity and betrayal (past or present)
- Setting boundaries or recovering from codependency
- Emotional intimacy and sexual fulfillment
- Narcissistic abuse recovery
- Creating a vision for your life
- Navigating successful ways to find a life partner
- Dating and online dating coaching
Mental Health Wellness:
- Finding relief from depression, anxiety, grief, trauma and past wounds
- Learning how to reduce and manage stress
- Unpacking and healing family of origin issues
- Cultivating positive self-worth, self-love and self-acceptance
- Managing life transitions, such as going to college, relocating, changing jobs, getting married, deciding to have children, and separation/divorce
- Career and professional development
Clarity, Move Forward and Build Momentum!